PLEASE NOTE ALL PUPPIES ARE SOLD AT LIMITED REGISTRATION BREEDER WILL RELEASE LIMITED TO FULL WHEN ALL RECOMMENDED TESTING IS DONE. (GENETIC TEST, KNEE, HIP, CARDIO AND EYE CERT)here is a general overview of what you get when you purchase a Copper Creek Labrador Retriever.
here is what to expect when you bring a new puppy home
- each one of our females and males we use have been put through genetic testing so we know we are producing health puppies for you and your family. we do not breed any dogs that are carriers or effected by any genetic issues.
- each puppy is sent home with dewclaws removed, de wormed at 2 4 6 and 8 weeks, first set of shots and first vet check, parents pedigree, started on heart guard, and a puppy starter pack (starter bag of food, a toy with litter smell on it and a blanket) along with a copy of our contract.
- we strive to give the best pups out there and we are confident in them that we send each pup home with a 30 month health guarantee. if anything is wrong health wise with the pup we will give you a new pup at the same price as the first one you bought.
- each pup is handled from day one and exposed to lots of sights sounds and smells by eight weeks.
- our puppies are raised in home with us and are handled by adults as well as children and are around other dogs and cats.
- adjustment can be stressful on these little guys and gals. depression not eating and some diarrhea is normal. if it persists for more then a couple days please contact your vet
- you will need to make a potty schedule a good rule of thumb is every two hours some times more frequently
- potty after wake up and after meal time
- there can be some crying and whimpering
- when you buy a Copper Creek pup we are here for each new puppy parent for questions and concerns to help you navigate this crazy but super fun adventure!